<3

My photo
Love Makeup. Love Fashion. Love all things beauty/fashion related. That's why I've landed here! Yay :)

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sparkles and Hot Pink

Today was a nice sunny and breezy day. I woke up so late today at exactly 1:09pm ..Can you believe it? I've been staying up til about 3am the past week every single night so imagine how tired I have been lately..

Fiance and I went to check out another venue for our wedding but it's a no-go so we have made up our minds on this one place to just call it a day and not bother hunting around anymore..we're going to put the deposit for the place tomorrow :)






Top: Vintage (thrifted)
Pink Shorts: Forever21
Shoes: Betsey Johnson
Bag: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I REALLY do appreciate your feedback and enjoy reading your comments. Thanks so much <3S.

You all are the **BEST**!!

Search This Blog